Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday, July 6th

Davy and Pat drove from MS to spend Friday evening and Saturday, July 4th with us.  Davy's my best friend from high school.  We had plans to go out with Katie and Ike to the Fort Woth Stockyards for barbque, but I started feeling poorly and took a hour plus nap.  When I came back to the family room, they told me we were going someplace easier and cooler:  The Gaylord (big Las Vegas resort style hotel in Grapevibe).  I then got frustrated looking for Tylenol and threw a bunch of medicine bottles on the floor.  Obviously, it was time for another nap; this one about 90 minutes.  When I emerged again, I was told The Gaylord had too much walking, so we were just going out to eat.  I just felt so exhausted; however, I did better and no one suggested ordering pizza delivery.

Saturday I went into the clinic and got a unit of blood, which to me is the same thing as oxygen.  I felt much better today, but am amazed at how tired I get.

Doing well, but to tired to write anything inspirational or intligent.

1 comment:

  1. Doug, there is no need for you to write anything inspirational... for you ARE an inspiration to me and I'm sure to many others... I am hooked on reading your blog and following your life through your written words. I continue to pray for your healing and wellbeing!!
    May God's blessings surround you!!
    Randal Mitchell

    ReplyDelete