Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday, July 1

I felt much stronger today.  I didn't get on the bike or go to the gym, but I go out for a sausage biscuit for breakfast, followed by Wal Mart, Chase, post office and fertilized the flowers with Miracle Grow. This may sound like a typical Saturday morning to you,
but it was a lot for me.  Sometimes I get winded, so I lay down.  My brother has me watching the World Cup.  The US lost to Belgiun 2-1, but could have lost by much more.

When I came home yesterday I found Sherry trapped in her mini van...well, at least surrounded by groceries.  She went to Sprouts to load up on veggies; however, a quick stop had everything on the floor and under her wheelchair.  She extricated herself without the loss of a single banna, although we did find a jar of spaghetti sauce rolling around this afternoon.  Sherry's doing well.  She went to an appointment with her person trainer this morning and a ladies church group.  I went out for pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment