Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday, Sept 12

All's well.  I do; however, feel week and increasingly winded.  I'm fine sitting or moving.  I have trouble during the transition.  Several times a day I stand up and feel really faint and dizzy and have to grab hold of counter and let the 3-5 second spell pass.  The doc's office called and said I needed some kind of 4-hour blood product infusion Monday.  So I'll arrive at 8:30 and probably won't get out till 2:00 (provided my lab work doesn't show I need something else).  I'm down another 2 pounds today to 168, which I haven't seen since probably the 9th grade.

I'm concerned about my darling wife.  Sherry's been doing so much running around with me in hospital and doing all the Wal Mart trips, that she has become a little weaker.  A little weaker is a problem when you have MS.

Hope to get out off house arrest and see you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment