Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday, Sept 26

I'm a dolt.  In yesterday's blog, I stated that I viewed life through a 'prison' of Christianity and endurance exercise.  I meant 'prism'.  My good friend and faithful blog reader Randal pointed out my goof and I updated a correction.  Sorry, I can't blame that error on some auto-spelling program.  I'm a dolt.

Today was quiet and fun.  I had a wonderful lunch at Catina Laredo with my darling wife.  In case you're wondering about violating my house arrest orders, there's an escape clause.  We ate by ourselves outside on the patio and in the shade.

My rash continues to fade, I feel great and rode my stationary bike for an hour.

Speaking of endurance exercise...my two good ultra buddies, Drew and Fred (both 67 years old) are running The Bear 100 Mile Endurance Run through the Wasatch Mountains in Utah right now.  It's a tough race with a 36-hour cut off.  Amazing!

I also would like to raise up Ryan Smith.  He's the oldest son of my best friend from high school.  He was found unconscious at work a week ago and has been in ICU ever since.  The docs have run every test possible, but don't know why he had bleeding in brain.  He's now talking.  Go Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment