Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday, Sept 28

Wow, the past four months have been good to me.  My numbers continue to improve and my manageable transplant rejection symptoms continue to fade.  Day 100 bone marrow biopsy will show if any leukemia has come back, but all looks good for now.  I'll post a blog after clinic visits on Mondays and Thursdays, but I just don't see the need to keep telling everyone how well I'm doing every day.  

Psalms 30:2  "O Lord my My God, I called to you for help and you healed me."  Ok, that's a great verse and it may prove 100% correct.  I could walk away from two incurable cancers.  But trust me, I am more thankful for what God has already for me and my family.  A cure would just be gravy.

1 comment:

  1. Doug, the update is awesome... and P.S. I like hearing from you everyday!! Still looking forward to the day we get to meet eye to eye! Glory be to God on High!! God is so good!!
    Randal

    ReplyDelete