Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday, Aug 15

It's been a pretty easy day.  To tell the truth, I wouldn't know I was given six chemo drugs, although I heard from a nurse that my latest lab work showed some increase in my system, so they will reduce the intensity of the next bag to protect my liver.  I've also noted that I feel really tired several days after chemo.  It's probably to soon to brag about anything.

On May 28, I weighed in at 191 pounds.  I registered 179 on Wednesday and now tip the scales at 182, probably due bags of fluids, which they turned down this afternoon.

I managed to walk an hour up and down the halls this morning.  My leg (blood clot) is feeling better every day and doesn't swell up nearly as much ad a week ago.  I haven't had any pain pills since We'd morning.

I went to bed last night at 9:00, but didn't fall asleep till around 2:00.  Annoying.  I'll try some Benadryl tonight.

Three days down; 25 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment