Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, Aug 22

I somehow deleted this mornings blog.  I'll try to recreate later.

I felt lousy this morning due to lack of sleep, getting 14 pounds of fluid added to my body over two days, and then received two LASIK procedures which required me to run to toilet and pee frantically.  I add fluids and then dump fluids; it's just hard on the body.  I had a bagle, some soup and an Ensure milkshake today.

Thank you Sherry and brother Don for taking care of me today.  Don made a special trip to Luke's Locker to buy me another pair of running shorts.  Explaining what happened to my other shorts would fall under the heading of  'to much information'.  I'm sure I was annoying and grouchy today.  I'm sorry.

One would think I would be celebrating the transplant and hope for a cure; however, I've just been struggling with feeling so poorly.  I'll get a good night's sleep and try to improve my attitude tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Little Dougy you have our permission to be grouchy. You are still the toughest guy I have ever known. Please remind Don and Sherry that they can call me at 214-808-0080 if I can help. Your Pal, Tom MItchell

    ReplyDelete