Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday,Au gust 17

Fun, easy day.  I finish off one chemo drug at midnight and start two others tomorrow at 6:00 am.  I don't feel any worse for the wear, but still have three more days of chemo and some anti-rejection drug.  Time will tell.

I slept great last night with the addition of the restless leg drug.  Apparently, I didn't even complain when they woke me up at 11:00 and 12:00 to take vital signs.

I had a great early afternoon.  My good running buddy, Mark, and his wife, Pam, stopped by to visit.  I also saw my good church friends, Mark and Chris.  We've known them for at least 25 years...plus they brought Chipotle.  It sure seems they do more for us lately than we do for them.  They drove Sherry to Enid, OK last year to visit me on my bike ride.  Oh well, their daughter, Renee, gets married in March.  That will be fun.  My darling wife, Sherry, also drove down for lunch; we all had a good time and she made it back in time to attend the Gateway (church) Habitation service.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment