Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday, Aug 28 (Day 7)

I couldn't get internet service yesterday, so there was no blog posting.

All things considered, I'm doing great today.  Seven days after transplant typically sees patients with no appetite and dealing with lots of symptoms.  I'm only dealing with a few.  In an effort to stay behind the TMI line, I'll skip the first one.  However, I can testify that Immodium is a good product.  I do have some kind of sore in my throat that hurts when I swallow, but I've had it for several days and it doesn't seem to get worse.  My appetite has returned at bit.  Yesterday, Sherry brought me Mexican food from Beuno.  Today, my wonderful daughter brought a shrimp Po Bo from Pappadeaux.  I was able to eat about 2/3 of it.  Typically one big meal a day is enough.   I feel tired today and received a bag of platelets.  I'll get up after this a walk for 30 minutes in the hall.

Romans 8:28. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."


No comments:

Post a Comment