Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, Aug 25

I've had trouble sleeping.  I sleep fine; I just get up every 45 minutes to pee.  And I have urgency issues- by the time I realize I need to pee, it's a rush to get into the bathroom.  As a result, I accidentally disconnected my anti-rejection drug tubing this afternoon.  Luckily I resisted the urge to pick up the connection from the bathroom floor and plug it back in.  Since I have no immune system, it didn't seem the smart thing to do. They took a urine sample today to see if they can give me something to ease things along.  No diarrhea or throwing up today.  My appetite is way down.  Today I ate half personal quiche, a turkey sandwich, and an Einstein's bagel with cream cheese.  Right now, that seems like a lot to me.  Generally, I feel pretty good, although I don't have a lot of energy.  I walked maybe 75 minutes today, but it took three outings.

My brother, Don, is leaving tomorrow to return home. It was so nice to see him and he ran many errands to assist me.  He is being replaced by his wife, Marilena, who will stay with my darling wife. As you can tell, I have a great family.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment