Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wed.October 29 - Another MRI

The doctors came in this morning and said that they needed yet another MRI. Yesterday, I was in so much pain in the MRI tube that after about 2 hours I pushed the "panic button"  to get out. The doc said they need another MRI with contrast so that they can make a better decision about the nerve biopsy. So, I went back for another MRI today. Fortunately it went much better than yesterday. They upped the dosage of pain meds before the MRI and also  gave me some afterwards. 

I was pretty blunt with the doctor (imagine that) and said that I didn't want them to do a nerve biopsy, which could leave me with a permanent disability like drop foot, if it was only CYA for the doctors to not    get sued. Dr. Anderson assured me that they would learn something from the biopsy such as what kind of chemo to use. I think the biopsy will be tomorrow. 

My blood pressure has come down. It is now 132/86. My pulse is 105. my weight is down to 169.

James 1:5 NIV says: If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. Please pray that God will give the doctors wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment