Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday, Oct 5: Legs

Lab numbers continue to look promising.  I'm still waiting for the DNA test that will show the percentage of donor cells in my blood.  The docs want to see 100% donor cells, which would tell them the transplant wiped out my cells completely, which would greatly improve odds of holding off the leukemia and lymphoma.  My weight is up to about 180 pounds, but my once muscular and ripped legs look like toothpicks.  Seriously, I'm happy to trade fitness for health, if that is an option.  I'm up to two hours straight on stationary bike and gradually increasing resistance.  Life's good.

Before:


Now:


1 comment:

  1. Doug, When do you think they will perform the DNA testing? Everything sounds amazing!! By the way... Those aren't toothpicks!! I keep you in my prayer... God is good!!
    Almighty God... You are a magnificent and mighty God. I thank you on bended knee for your servant Doug Ryan. He has been such an inspiration to me and I know to many others. Thank you for watching over him and touching his life in such a special way. I lift him up to you, in the name of your Son Jesus, Amen!!

    ReplyDelete