Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday, October 11: $918,015.80

So far my medical bills charged to United Health Care total $918,015.80 and I've been billed $3,000.  Talk about blessings.

Yea!  I got my first good night's sleep in five days.  The HVGD skin rash quit spreading, although it sort of looks like I have the measles over my torso.  It doesn't itch like the rash on my head and face last month; it sort of feels like a sunburn.

I'm taking many drugs that address transplant rejection issues. I noticed I was running out of Prednisone yesterday, so I started  talking with my WalMart pharmacy.  The first time it wasn't filled because the prescription needed to be transferred from another pharmacy.  Then, an hour later I was told it was out of stock; however, I previously learned it was available.  Two hours later I was told they forgot to re-enter the order.  So, I returned at 8:00 pm and was learned the computer couldn't connect with the insurance company and I would have to come back after 1:00 today.  My ski rash is considered 'acute' and I certainly don't want to have it get out of control and get put back in the hospital.  So, I talked them into selling me two doses last night.  I'll try to get the balance of the prescription filled today.  One had to be persistant.  

Psalm 59:10 "My God is one step ahead of me with His mercy."

1 comment:

  1. Doug,
    Saw the blog on Thursday about the results of the DNA testing... AWESOME NEWS!! GOD IS GOD and GOD IS GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete